Saturday, September 13, 2008

Hello

About 6 months ago I created my first nice skin (one that I could wear out in public) and I am now wholly addicted to this concept of wearable art (which is truly what Second Life (tm) fashion is).

I have rented a cute little shop Zullay Designs on a very pretty island and I have filled it with skins, beautiful clothes and hair styles.

It's all very exciting and I hope you find something that you truly love to wear.

(Psssst...a little secret: in the shopping bags by the front entrance I have placed free skins and a beautiful gown as a gift to those who stop by before the grand opening).

Of course my little store would be nothing without a thank you to those who have supported me, encouraged me and, most importantly, were my crash dummies while I was making my first designs. And I'd be remiss if I did not also acknowledge those who made learning how to create in SL (tm) possible through their clothing templates, base skins, and the brilliant tutorials.

Much love,
Zullay

No comments: