Thursday, February 19, 2009

Stuff to do

Hello there!

It has been a couple of insanely busy weeks, and the schedule doesn't appear to be slowing much. With the spring/summer 2009 Couture Collection on the drawing board along with the spring items for the read-to-wear collections I've my hands full. Add in a few custom Couture orders and some fabulous fashion shows, it's a bit crazy! But I'm loving it.

Here are a few events that are coming up where my yumm
ie designs will be featured:

-Morpheous Dreams fashion show produced by the Atlantis Modeling Agency. They are a top-notch group and great to work with. It will be at my main shop on Saturday Feb. 21st at Noon SLT SLurl

-March 16-22: Clothing Fair. LM's will be available in a few weeks and I'll keep you updated on how to get there and what fun stuff I've designed (including a limited edition set).

I regret I was not able to have the information for my show at RUNWAY's Fashion Week in Bryant Park out to you in time for the show on Tuesday. It went really well and I was thrilled to work with Maggie Mahoney and Ocean Bates, et al for this event. They do a wonderful job. The shows will be going on through next week, so do look it up in-world and go if you can. There is also a small boutique where the shown fashions will be available to purchase after you've seen them on the runway.

RUNWAY is also producing an YSL tribute show this summer and I'll have a design in the show. The design is inspired by YSL, who was one of fashion's major influences for the past 50 years. His death last year left a whole in the heart of the fashion industry, but his style goes on as his influences can still be seen in the designs of Micheal Kors and other contemporary designers.

I'll keep you updated on other events I'll be partaking in, and I hope to see you there!

<3 Zullay

No comments: