Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Dress Up!




I've been a busy the last few weeks. Feeling I needed a few more dresses for the shop as well as manis & pedis to match my skins, I went to work and created some yummie items for you.

On Sunday, Jan 25th from 10am-1pm I'm having a little party celebrating the release of these new items. And I just really was in the mood for a party .

I have 5 new dresses, one of which is the popular Diana gown in new colors, 3 new make ups added to the Glamour collection skins, and new mani & pedis to match the Glamour Skins.

So starting at 10am on Sunday all of the new items will be 15% off until 1pm, there will be a goodie hunt, door prizes and DJ Summer Deadlight will be spinning some danceable tunes from 11am-1pm. Come and play dress-up and have fun :)






No comments: